The Roast DVD is Ready for Sale
David Mack does not sleep. It’s about the only way he can manage his writing career and his maniacal life as a producer. Back from the manufacturer, David now has copies of the Charity Roast for sale. The charity roast is here with all your favorites mocking me — even my delightful daughter. But wait, there’s more. In typical David style, this comes complete with DVD extras and the money goes to the American Red Cross so it even has socially redeeming values.
No, I have not seen the final edits yet, but I trust Dave. The roasts he produced for Keith DeCandidio and Michael Jan Friedman were swell affairs so this should be right down there with them.
Here are the details:
• Director: Kara Bain
• Producer: David Mack
• Format: DVD, Color and B&W, Dolby Stereo, Widescreen, NTSC
• Language: English
• Region: All
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Number of discs: 1
• Rating: Unrated — contains profanity and adult language
• Studio: Infinity Dog Productions, Inc.
• DVD Release Date: October 28, 2011
• Run Time: 88 minutes
• Producers’ Commentary
• Director’s Cut
• The Best of the Shore Leave Roast of Keith R.A. DeCandido
• The Best of the Shore Leave Roast of Michael Jan Friedman
$10.00 (plus $4 shipping and handling)
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for prices
After we recoup our production costs, fifty percent of the sale price of each DVD will be donated to The American Red Cross.